Natural No Paraffin Candles BUNDLE
100% natural, with pure coconut-soy wax and scented with natural essential oils
Your chance to try all 3 candles, and keep the containers for the future! How can you use them? Hmmm… as cocktail cups, as make-up brushes, as pots for plants, as candle holders, as stationary organisers… let your creativity run wild!
PS: these candles are 100% natural, with pure coconut-soy wax (no paraffin!) and scented with natural essential oils. The wick is made out of cotton, and the containers are washable and reusable afterwards. Oh, and beware, they will fill up your house with their smell very quickly.
Includes the following 100% natural & handmade beauties:
- Mystery of Burlesque 240ml Natural Coco-Soy Candle
- Accidental Five 240ml Natural Coco-Soy Candle
- Dreams of Bangkok 240ml Natural Coco-Soy Candle
Designed by 2 ladies, for you ❤
Enjoy the cheeky bundle at an incredibly discounted price!
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More candles can be found in Home & Kitchen/Home Accessories/Room Fragrance/Candles.