Natural Coconut-Soy Candles with pure essential oils
Natural Swiss-made coco-soy candle filled with pure essential oils, hand-poured into reusable metallic containers surrounding a cotton wick, all wrapped in compostable paper.
Approximate number of burning hours:
- 240ml: 30 hours
- 420ml: 60 hours
Hello! It is a pleasure to meet! Please, allow me to introduce myself…
When Rokai made me, I was told that I am meant to bring joy and positive vibes to my future home and to remind my new family of the tropical, spicy and refreshing scents of South-East Asia.
I am entirely made from natural ingredients, as my wax is one of the best vegetable candle waxes, blending soy with coconut wax. As Rokai knows that paraffin may not be the healthiest option, they have decided not to incorporate it in me. Also, don’t forget my exotic scent was obtained through mixing my 3 favorite natural essential oils that were discovered when visiting Thailand: Litsea Cubeba, Lime and Ginger. Just that!
Oh, and my superpower: I am filled with organic dried chili flakes, to add a little kick in your life!
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More candles can be found in Home & Kitchen/Home Accessories/Room Fragrance/Candles.
Item compositionLITSEA CUBEBA:
Litsea Cubeba essential oil delivers a sweet, citrusy lemon-like aroma, specific to South-East Asian flavors. Similar to the other aromas, this oil reflects freshness & vibrancy.
This essential oil is a concentrated explosion of scent and feelings, a sharp and crisp citrus flavor gently blending with the other 2 essential oils.
Ginger essential oil is calming, sensual and citrusy fragrance, and is able to uplift your spirit and release the tension after a long, tiring day.