Natural Coconut-Soy Candles with pure essential oils
Natural Swiss-made coco-soy candle filled with pure essential oils, hand-poured into reusable metallic containers surrounding a cotton wick, all wrapped in compostable paper.
Approximate number of burning hours:
- 240ml: 30 hours
- 420ml: 60 hours
Hello! It is a pleasure to meet! Please, allow me to introduce myself…
When Rokai made me, I was told that I am meant to bring joy and positive vibes to my future home and to remind my new family of the tropical, spicy and refreshing scents of South-East Asia.
I am entirely made from natural ingredients, as my wax is one of the best vegetable candle waxes, blending soy with coconut wax. As Rokai knows that paraffin may not be the healthiest option, they have decided not to incorporate it in me. Also, don’t forget my exotic scent was obtained through mixing my 3 favorite natural essential oils that were discovered when visiting Thailand: Litsea Cubeba, Lime and Ginger. Just that!
Oh, and my superpower: I am filled with organic dried chili flakes, to add a little kick in your life!
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More candles can be found in Home & Kitchen/Home Accessories/Room Fragrance/Candles.
Shipping in Switzerland: 7,70 CHF, free above orders of 70 CHF.
Shipping in the European Union: 20 CHF, free above 100 CHF.
In order to request a refund, you need to create an account with SIS. Under your profile, go to Orders and click on Refund next to the item you would like to return or contact SIS customer service at [email protected].
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
As soon as you discover a faulty, a missing or a damaged item, please contact us by raising a support ticket under your profile or start a conversation in ChatBox, if supported by us, with the following information:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the issue
The SIS team is following every process to ensure customer satisfaction.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and only upon our answer, send your item to: Chemin des Sources 2, 1134, Chigny, Switzerland.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over 50 CHF, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.