Natural Coconut-Soy Candles with pure essential oils
Natural Mystery of Burlesque Swiss-made coco-soy candle filled with pure essential oils, hand-poured into reusable metallic containers surrounding a cotton wick, all wrapped in compostable paper.
Approximate number of burning hours:
- 240ml: 30 hours
- 420ml: 60 hours
Have you ever seen my delicate white flowers floating by your side when swimming in a hidden Balinese gem? Or when hiking through Venezuela?
My creators gave life to me to bring these feelings into your home, together with my balanced friend Patchouli and my sweetheart Honeysuckle. I promise you though, we are both natural essential oils, and we refuse to work with any artificial fragrances or chemical dyes. That’s why we are so pale…
Regarding my wax, just as my other candle friends of Rokai, it is purely natural, mixing soy and coconut wax together, and poured by my creators into these handmade Moscow Mule authentic containers. Not only that my vapors won’t harm your health, but after using me, you can dish-wash my container and use it for any personal purposes! Isn’t that great?
My superpower: I have a very peaceful character, so I convinced Rokai to add in some dried vanilla flakes!
Hashtags: #TripInBali #RememberSpring #SunBlockAndBurns
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More candles can be found in Home & Kitchen/Home Accessories/Room Fragrance/Candles.
Shipping in Switzerland: 7,70 CHF, free above orders of 70 CHF.
Shipping in the European Union: 20 CHF, free above 100 CHF.
In order to request a refund, you need to create an account with SIS. Under your profile, go to Orders and click on Refund next to the item you would like to return or contact SIS customer service at [email protected].
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
As soon as you discover a faulty, a missing or a damaged item, please contact us by raising a support ticket under your profile or start a conversation in ChatBox, if supported by us, with the following information:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the issue
The SIS team is following every process to ensure customer satisfaction.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and only upon our answer, send your item to: Chemin des Sources 2, 1134, Chigny, Switzerland.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over 50 CHF, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.