Natural Coconut-Soy Candles with pure essential oils
Natural Mystery of Burlesque Swiss-made coco-soy candle filled with pure essential oils, hand-poured into reusable metallic containers surrounding a cotton wick, all wrapped in compostable paper.
Approximate number of burning hours:
- 240ml: 30 hours
- 420ml: 60 hours
Have you ever seen my delicate white flowers floating by your side when swimming in a hidden Balinese gem? Or when hiking through Venezuela?
My creators gave life to me to bring these feelings into your home, together with my balanced friend Patchouli and my sweetheart Honeysuckle. I promise you though, we are both natural essential oils, and we refuse to work with any artificial fragrances or chemical dyes. That’s why we are so pale…
Regarding my wax, just as my other candle friends of Rokai, it is purely natural, mixing soy and coconut wax together, and poured by my creators into these handmade Moscow Mule authentic containers. Not only that my vapors won’t harm your health, but after using me, you can dish-wash my container and use it for any personal purposes! Isn’t that great?
My superpower: I have a very peaceful character, so I convinced Rokai to add in some dried vanilla flakes!
Hashtags: #TripInBali #RememberSpring #SunBlockAndBurns
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More candles can be found in Home & Kitchen/Home Accessories/Room Fragrance/Candles.
The Ylang Ylang essential oil receives its common name from the repetition of the Tagalog word “ilang,” meaning “wilderness,” which is where the tree is naturally found. Great mood enhancer, very distinct and powerfully feminine.
This essential oil is rather sweet yet tart with subtle floral and woody characteristics, highly relaxant and pleasant.