Aromatic Mandarin Essential Oil 10ml
The sweetest and the most calming Mandarin essential oil
The fruit gets its name after the Mandarins of China, as mandarins once represented a traditional gift to them. Wild-harvested in Italy, the peel of our mandarins are cold-pressed and the oil obtained and carry a deep orange/red color. Out of all the citrus oils, Mandarin Essential Oil is the sweetest and tends to be the most calming. It is considered very uplifting. Aromatically, it blends well with many other essential oils including citrus, floral, wood, spice and herb families of oils, enumerated in the blending tab.
How to use:
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
INCI: Citrus nobilis
Blends well with: Ginger, Patchouli, Lemon, Lavender, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Lime and Cinnamon.
Validity: 2 years after opening.
- Meant for external use only;
- Do not bring in contact with your eyes, mucous membranes. Do not ingest;
- Never use the essential oil directly on your skin; always use a carrier oil, vegetable oil or butter when applying it, incorporating it fully;
- Always perform a small patch test in the elbow crease before applying the oil on your skin;
- If after application on the skin you feel any discomfort, itching or a rash appears, a carrier/vegetable oil should be immediately applied in abundance and the help of a medical professional should be sought;
- In the case of pregnancy or lactation period, check with your doctor before using any essential oils;
- Store tightly closed in its dark bottle, out of the reach of children and protected from direct sunlight, heat or any extreme conditions.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More essential oils can be found in Health & Beauty/Essential & Carrier oils.