Eucalyptus Lyocell Bedding Sheet Set (plus Duvet, Pillows & Protectors)
Best Value Sleep Tencel Lyocell Bedding Sheet Bundle (plus Duvet, Pillows & Protectors)
Something special for the true sleep aficionados amongst us – a full bed renovation.
Warning – you may not want to leave your bed again.
This is the best value sleep Bedding Sheet bundle for going from zero to hero.
You can thank us later…
*All sizes are UK standard sizes with deep fitting Fitted Sheet*
*Super King & Emperor sizes include 50x90cm Pillow options as standard*
- 1 x Eucalyptus Silk Duvet Cover
- 1 x Eucalyptus Silk Duvet
- 1 x Eucalyptus Silk Fitted Sheet
- 1 x Eucalyptus Silk Flat Sheet
- 2 x Eucalyptus Silk Pillowcases
- 2 x Eucalyptus Silk Pillows
- 2 x Eucalyptus Silk Pillow Protectors
- 1 x Eucalyptus Silk Mattress Topper
- 1 x Eucalyptus Silk Mattress Protector
Best-in-class sleep products – Ethical Bedding have totally changed the game. Kiss goodbye to Cotton.
Buy 2 sets for even better value and make laundry day a little less painful with our Spare Sheet Bundle.
- Getting cold outside? Our breathable sheets will keep you snug and warm without making you overheat.
- Baking hot summer nights? These sheets are cool-to-the-touch and moisture wicking, so you won’t feel like you’ve sweat the bed.
- 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
- Absurdly soft – and they get even softer with every wash.
- Sleep better in any weather – our Eucalyptus keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
- Hypoallergenic – Eucalyptus is skin-credible, and also dermatologist recommended.
- Zero static – Eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
- Zero pesticides – Eucalyptus trees naturally repel insects; whereas, cotton uses an estimated 20% of the world’s insecticides.
- Designed in London – thoughtfully designed to instantly lift any bedroom. Timeless, best-in-class, quality pieces that are built to last.
Eucalyptus vs Cotton?
- Less Water Usage: 95% less water used than traditional cotton production – 150 litres vs. 3,000 litres.
- No Farmable Land: Grown on non-farmable land in biodiverse forests – cotton uses 2.5% of the world’s arable land.
- No Toxic Chemicals: No pesticides, herbicides or toxic chemicals are used in our process – cotton uses ~2,000.
- 30% Less Energy: It takes about 19 kWh to make our sheets, compared with 27 kWh for cotton sheets
- Closed Loop: 99% of the chemicals, water and waste is then reused in the unique closed loop system.
- Carbon Negative: Simple and transparent supply chain, so we can easily offset every atom of carbon produced.
- Easy Care – Machine wash cold with your favourite environmentally friendly detergent and hang to dry.
Some products vary slightly, so always read the care label carefully.
Ethical Bedding‘s goal is to help make our customers more comfortable, whilst also making the planet more comfortable. That’s why all products are earth-friendly, skin-friendly and cruelty-free. Your bedding will arrive in recyclable, minimalistic packaging, which was also made using recycled materials. Clever hey.
More bedding bundles can be found in Home & Kitchen / Home Accessories / Textiles / Bedding Bunddles.
Item compositionEucalyptus TENCEL™ is a premium lyocell fibre made from sustainably-sourced Eucalyptus
Double, Emperor, King, Single, Super King