Sustainable Eucalyptus Flat Sheets are back
Cooler for the summer, warmer for the winter. Doubles up as a cape for aspiring super heroes.
Our fabric is woven from sustainably managed eucalyptus forests in Europe and is grown using 95% less water than cotton, substantially less land, and zero herbicides or pesticides.
We love using flat sheets to better control sleep temperature, and also make laundry days way easier without needing to wash your duvet cover quite as regularly.
- 100% eucalyptus fibre
- Eucalyptus fibre contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- Set includes 1 flat sheet
Our 100% eucalyptus silk sheets are incredibly cool-to-the-touch, highly breathable, and designed to get even softer with every wash.
- Woven exclusively from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fibre
- Coloured using plant-based, all natural dye
- Colourfast and machine washable
- Super-smooth eucalyptus fibre is naturally hypoallergenic, zero static, resistant to dust, mites, and mould
- Single: 180 x 275cm
- Double: 230 x 275cm
- King: 2275 x 275cm
- Super King: 305 x 275cm
- Emperor: 320 x 290cm
- Getting cold outside? Our breathable sheets will keep you snug and warm without making you overheat.
- Baking hot summer nights? These sheets are cool-to-the-touch and moisture wicking, so you won’t feel like you’ve sweat the bed.
- 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
- Absurdly soft – and they get even softer with every wash.
- Sleep better in any weather – our Eucalyptus keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
- Hypoallergenic – Eucalyptus is skin-credible, and also dermatologist recommended.
- Zero static – Eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
- Zero pesticides – Eucalyptus trees naturally repel insects; whereas, cotton uses an estimated 20% of the world’s insecticides.
- Designed in London – thoughtfully designed to instantly lift any bedroom. Timeless, best-in-class, quality pieces that are built to last.
Eucalyptus vs Cotton?
- Less Water Usage: 95% less water used than traditional cotton production – 150 litres vs. 3,000 litres.
- No Farmable Land: Grown on non-farmable land in biodiverse forests – cotton uses 2.5% of the world’s arable land.
- No Toxic Chemicals: No pesticides, herbicides or toxic chemicals are used in our process – cotton uses ~2,000.
- 30% Less Energy: It takes about 19 kWh to make our sheets, compared with 27 kWh for cotton sheets
- Closed Loop: 99% of the chemicals, water and waste is then reused in the unique closed loop system.
- Carbon Negative: Simple and transparent supply chain, so we can easily offset every atom of carbon produced.
- Machine wash cold with your favourite environmentally friendly detergent and hang to dry. Then snuggle up and enjoy.
Some products vary slightly, so always read the care label carefully.
Ethical Bedding‘s goal is to help make our customers more comfortable, whilst also making the planet more comfortable. That’s why all products are earth-friendly, skin-friendly and cruelty-free. Your bedding will arrive in recyclable, minimalistic packaging, which was also made using recycled materials. Clever hey.
More sheets can be found in Home & Kitchen / Home Accessories / Textiles / Sheets.