Feel Good Fluff with Sustainable Eucalyptus Silk Pillow
A soft yet supportive pillow for every sleeper, covered in super-soft eucalyptus silk fabric and filled with our extra-fluffy fibre. It’s made using locally-sourced plastic bottles which are recycled and blended with sustainably grown bamboo.
Filled with recycled, air blown fibre blended with bamboo – and covered in breathable 100% eucalyptus fabric that’s naturally softer and more earth-friendly than cotton.
- Suitable for almost every sleeping position. A balanced medium firmness which suits 99% of sleepers.
- Fabric shell is woven from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly eucalyptus tencel fibre which is naturally resistant to dust, mites, and mould
- Each pillow recycles between 12-15 plastic bottles
- 100% eucalyptus fibre shell
- 50% recycled PET, BPA-free / 50% Oeko-Tex certified bamboo fill
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- Eucalyptus fibre contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Regular: 50cm x 75cm
- Super King: 50cm x 90cm
- Square: 65cm x 65cm
- Getting cold outside? Our breathable sheets will keep you snug and warm without making you overheat.
- Baking hot summer nights? These sheets are cool-to-the-touch and moisture wicking, so you won’t feel like you’ve sweat the bed.
- 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
- Absurdly soft – and they get even softer with every wash.
- Sleep better in any weather – our Eucalyptus keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
- Hypoallergenic – Eucalyptus is skin-credible, and also dermatologist recommended.
- Zero static – Eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
- Zero pesticides – Eucalyptus trees naturally repel insects; whereas, cotton uses an estimated 20% of the world’s insecticides.
- Designed in London – thoughtfully designed to instantly lift any bedroom. Timeless, best-in-class, quality pieces that are built to last.
Eucalyptus vs Cotton?
- Less Water Usage: 95% less water used than traditional cotton production – 150 litres vs. 3,000 litres.
- No Farmable Land: Grown on non-farmable land in biodiverse forests – cotton uses 2.5% of the world’s arable land.
- No Toxic Chemicals: No pesticides, herbicides or toxic chemicals are used in our process – cotton uses ~2,000.
- 30% Less Energy: It takes about 19 kWh to make our sheets, compared with 27 kWh for cotton sheets
- Closed Loop: 99% of the chemicals, water and waste is then reused in the unique closed loop system.
- Carbon Negative: Simple and transparent supply chain, so we can easily offset every atom of carbon produced.
- Machine washable. Use of a pillowcase and pillow protector recommended for extra comfort.
Some products vary slightly, so always read the care label carefully.
Ethical Bedding‘s goal is to help make our customers more comfortable, whilst also making the planet more comfortable. That’s why all products are earth-friendly, skin-friendly and cruelty-free. Your bedding will arrive in recyclable, minimalistic packaging, which was also made using recycled materials. Clever hey.
More pillows can be found in Home & Kitchen / Home Accessories / Textiles / Pillows.