Eucalyptus Silk Fitted Sheet
Sustainable Eucalyptus Fitted Sheets but Silkier
Just like you, our luxury eucalyptus silk is one of a kind. Our unique super-soft eucalyptus sheets make falling asleep so much easier. It does however make it much harder to get out of bed.
Our fabric is woven from sustainably managed eucalyptus that is grown using 95% less water than cotton, substantially less land, and zero herbicides or pesticides.
Our fitted sheets are deeper than usual (35cm, but fit even the thickest mattresses) and have super strong elastic all around to pinch for a perfect fit on 99.9% of beds.
- 100% eucalyptus fibre
- Eucalyptus fibre contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- Set includes 1 fitted sheet
Our 100% eucalyptus silk sheets are incredibly cool-to-the-touch, highly breathable, and designed to get even softer with every wash.
- Woven exclusively from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fibre
- Coloured using plant-based, all natural dye
- Colourfast and machine washable
- Super-smooth eucalyptus fibre is naturally hypoallergenic, zero static, resistant to dust, mites, and mould
- Single: 90 x 190cm
- Double: 140 x 200cm
- King: 150 x 200cm
- Super King: 180 x 200cm
- Emperor: 200 x 200cm
- Getting cold outside? Our breathable sheets will keep you snug and warm without making you overheat.
- Baking hot summer nights? These sheets are cool-to-the-touch and moisture wicking, so you won’t feel like you’ve sweat the bed.
- 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell – made from trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms.
- Absurdly soft – and they get even softer with every wash.
- Sleep better in any weather – our Eucalyptus keeps you in the ideal temperature zone all night.
- Hypoallergenic – Eucalyptus is skin-credible, and also dermatologist recommended.
- Zero static – Eucalyptus lyocell doesn’t attract dust, dirt, or hair (pet, human or otherwise).
- Zero pesticides – Eucalyptus trees naturally repel insects; whereas, cotton uses an estimated 20% of the world’s insecticides.
- Designed in London – thoughtfully designed to instantly lift any bedroom. Timeless, best-in-class, quality pieces that are built to last.
Eucalyptus vs Cotton?
- Less Water Usage: 95% less water used than traditional cotton production – 150 litres vs. 3,000 litres.
- No Farmable Land: Grown on non-farmable land in biodiverse forests – cotton uses 2.5% of the world’s arable land.
- No Toxic Chemicals: No pesticides, herbicides or toxic chemicals are used in our process – cotton uses ~2,000.
- 30% Less Energy: It takes about 19 kWh to make our sheets, compared with 27 kWh for cotton sheets
- Closed Loop: 99% of the chemicals, water and waste is then reused in the unique closed loop system.
- Carbon Negative: Simple and transparent supply chain, so we can easily offset every atom of carbon produced.
- Machine wash cold with your favourite environmentally friendly detergent and hang to dry. Then snuggle up and enjoy.
Some products vary slightly, so always read the care label carefully.
Ethical Bedding‘s goal is to help make our customers more comfortable, whilst also making the planet more comfortable. That’s why all products are earth-friendly, skin-friendly and cruelty-free. Your bedding will arrive in recyclable, minimalistic packaging, which was also made using recycled materials. Clever hey.
More sheets can be found in Home & Kitchen / Home Accessories / Textiles / Sheets.
Double, Emperor, King, Single, Super King
Our delivery prices:
- UK Standard: FREE. Allow 2-4 working days.
UK Express: £4.99. Allow 1-3 working days. (Available for orders made before 1pm Mon-Fri)
- Europe Standard: £29.99. Allow 3-17 working days.
Europe Express: £39.99. Allow 2-11 working days. (Ireland is a slightly faster service)
- USA & Canada Standard: £99.99. Allow 3-17 working days.
USA & Canada Express: £129.99. Allow 2-11 working days.
How we work:
- Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same UK business day.
- Orders placed after 1:00pm or on weekends will be dispatched on the next UK business day.
- Orders placed on weekends or UK public holidays will be dispatched on the next UK business day.
- After purchasing you will receive an email when your item is dispatched for tracking your order.
We aren't responsible for:
- Items delivered to incorrectly entered addresses.
- Items which are tracked as 'delivered' but have not been collected from local collection points or are lost after delivery.
- Instances of multiple or failed delivery attempts. In the event of this happening, a refund will be issued less the total cost incurred for postage and handling.
- Shipping delays caused by the carrier or the destinations customs department.
- Paying international taxes or duties (import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are entirely the responsibility of the customer).
Free 100-Day Returns
Our 100-night trial means risk-free peace of mind to test our bedding and make sure it's perfect for you. This is applies to direct, bonafide retail customers only.
We offer a generous 100-day trial, but refunds are entirely at our discretion and we can easily identify when customers are being naughty.
In order to request a refund, you need to create an account with SIS. Under your profile, go to Orders and click on Refund next to the item you would like to return or contact SIS customer service at [email protected].
Stuff we don't cover
Without being gross, problems or issues resulting from normal wear and tear or improper use are not covered.
This includes but isn't limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper usage.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears, burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the user.
- Anything purchased from a re-seller or distributor.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by badly behaved adults, pets or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from eucalyptus or other materials.
- Acts of God.
Cost to return
For genuine returns, we will cover the return shipping costs in the UK via our partner collect+, then after your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and issued a refund.
Unfortunately, any items that don't reach us are the responsibility of the customer.
Please ensure that you state you are "returning to seller" in the reason for export field on your postage label. You must also state that the item is of no retail value, as we cannot accept customs charges to receive your return. We strongly recommend using a tracked and shipped service for return as we cannot refund/exchange items that don't reach us safely. International shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please note we do NOT refund international customs taxes and sales charges.
If returning a faulty item from abroad that is outside the legal return window we will cover return postage if agreed beforehand and it is deemed faulty upon inspection when it has arrived to us. For all other (non-UK) international returns, the customer is liable for the postage costs.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
As soon as you discover a faulty, a missing or a damaged item, please contact us by raising a support ticket under your profile or start a conversation in ChatBox, if supported by us, with the following information:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the issue
The SIS team is following every process to ensure customer satisfaction.
Keep in mind that we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred by the customer from misuse. Tarnishing, discolouration or shrinkage due to overheating or chemical contact is not a product fault. Please see our care instructions on how to avoid this.