As one happy customer described: “like sleeping in Narnia”.
Warning – you may not want to leave your bed again.
1 x Eucalyptus Silk Duvet (Medium / Warm)
*All sizes are UK standard sizes with deep fitting Fitted Sheet*
*Super King & Emperor sizes include 50x90cm Pillow & Pillowcase options*
- 100% eucalyptus fibre
- Eucalyptus fibre contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- Satin weave to enhance silky feel
- Corozo nut buttons are super sustainable, and tastefully colour matched to provide a subtle accent
Our 100% eucalyptus silk duvet covers are incredibly cool-to-the-touch, highly breathable, and designed to get even softer with every wash.
- Woven exclusively from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fibre
- Coloured using plant-based, all natural dye
- Biodegradable, laser-cut corozo nut buttons
- Colourfast and machine washable
- Super-smooth eucalyptus fibre is naturally hypoallergenic, zero static, resistant to dust, mites, and mould
- Click here for more information on our Pillows, Duvets, or Protectors
- Single: 140 x 200cm
- Double: 200 x 200cm
- King: 225 x 220cm
- Super King: 260 x 220cm
- Emperor: 290 x 235cm
Machine wash cold with your favourite environmentally friendly detergent and hang to dry. Wrap onto your favourite duvet, then snuggle up and enjoy.
How about a blanket too?
Another opportunity to maximise snuggle time with our famous Eucalyptus blanket.
|Sustainability Values and Certifications||
B Corp Certified, Innovative Fiber, OEKO-TEX® Certified
Our delivery prices:
- UK Standard: FREE. Allow 2-4 working days.
UK Express: £4.99. Allow 1-3 working days. (Available for orders made before 1pm Mon-Fri)
- Europe Standard: £29.99. Allow 3-17 working days.
Europe Express: £39.99. Allow 2-11 working days. (Ireland is a slightly faster service)
- USA & Canada Standard: £99.99. Allow 3-17 working days.
USA & Canada Express: £129.99. Allow 2-11 working days.
How we work:
- Orders placed before 1:00pm will be dispatched on the same UK business day.
- Orders placed after 1:00pm or on weekends will be dispatched on the next UK business day.
- Orders placed on weekends or UK public holidays will be dispatched on the next UK business day.
- After purchasing you will receive an email when your item is dispatched for tracking your order.
We aren't responsible for:
- Items delivered to incorrectly entered addresses.
- Items which are tracked as 'delivered' but have not been collected from local collection points or are lost after delivery.
- Instances of multiple or failed delivery attempts. In the event of this happening, a refund will be issued less the total cost incurred for postage and handling.
- Shipping delays caused by the carrier or the destinations customs department.
- Paying international taxes or duties (import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are entirely the responsibility of the customer).
Free 100-Day Returns
Our 100-night trial means risk-free peace of mind to test our bedding and make sure it's perfect for you. This is applies to direct, bonafide retail customers only.
We offer a generous 100-day trial, but refunds are entirely at our discretion and we can easily identify when customers are being naughty.
In order to request a refund, you need to create an account with SIS. Under your profile, go to Orders and click on Refund next to the item you would like to return or contact SIS customer service at [email protected].
Stuff we don't cover
Without being gross, problems or issues resulting from normal wear and tear or improper use are not covered.
This includes but isn't limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper usage.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears, burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the user.
- Anything purchased from a re-seller or distributor.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by badly behaved adults, pets or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from eucalyptus or other materials.
- Acts of God.
Cost to return
For genuine returns, we will cover the return shipping costs in the UK via our partner collect+, then after your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and issued a refund.
Unfortunately, any items that don't reach us are the responsibility of the customer.
Please ensure that you state you are "returning to seller" in the reason for export field on your postage label. You must also state that the item is of no retail value, as we cannot accept customs charges to receive your return. We strongly recommend using a tracked and shipped service for return as we cannot refund/exchange items that don't reach us safely. International shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please note we do NOT refund international customs taxes and sales charges.
If returning a faulty item from abroad that is outside the legal return window we will cover return postage if agreed beforehand and it is deemed faulty upon inspection when it has arrived to us. For all other (non-UK) international returns, the customer is liable for the postage costs.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
As soon as you discover a faulty, a missing or a damaged item, please contact us by raising a support ticket under your profile or start a conversation in ChatBox, if supported by us, with the following information:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the issue
The SIS team is following every process to ensure customer satisfaction.
Keep in mind that we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred by the customer from misuse. Tarnishing, discolouration or shrinkage due to overheating or chemical contact is not a product fault. Please see our care instructions on how to avoid this.