Soak your Stress Away with Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil 10ml
For a better memory and concentration
Ylang Ylang essential oil receives its common name from the repetition of the Tagalog word “ilang,” meaning “wilderness”which is where the tree is naturally found.
- Positive effect on the mood;
- In aromatherapy is used for memory and concentration skills;
- Used in baths, can soak your stresses away.
How to use:
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
INCI: Cananga Odorata
Blends well with: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Pine, Rose Absolute and Rosemary.
Validity: 2 years after opening.
- Meant for external use only;
- Do not bring in contact with your eyes, mucous membranes. Do not ingest;
- Never use the essential oil directly on your skin; always use a carrier oil, vegetable oil or butter when applying it, incorporating it fully;
- Always perform a small patch test in the elbow crease before applying the oil on your skin;
- If after application on the skin you feel any discomfort, itching or a rash appears, a carrier/vegetable oil should be immediately applied in abundance and the help of a medical professional should be sought;
- In the case of pregnancy or lactation period, check with your doctor before using any essential oils;
- Store tightly closed in its dark bottle, out of the reach of children and protected from direct sunlight, heat or any extreme conditions.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More essential oils can be found in Health & Beauty/Essential & Carrier oils.