Rosemary Essential Oil 10ml for All Skin Types
Stimulates cell regeneration, fighting the appearance and extension of wrinkles
Rosemary essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the aerial parts of young plants, it has a characteristic, very intense, stimulating and camphoric odor. Stimulates cell regeneration, fighting the appearance and extension of wrinkles. Very useful for all skin types, it is disinfectant and astringent.
- It is used in the case of acne and dry skin because it regulates sebum secretion very well.
- Improves peripheral circulation and mental clarity stimulates the entire central nervous system.
- It is generally non-toxic and non-sensitizing, but its use should be avoided by people with epilepsy or high blood pressure.
Rosemary plant belongs to the family Lamiaceae. This is an aromatic shrub that has dense and scaly bark. Leaves are needle-shaped. Flowers are pale blue in color and small in size. The plants grow to a height of 2m. The top of the flower was used to extract oil that appears pale yellow in color. Due to camphor-like aroma, it was used in Roman burial rites.
How to use:
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
INCI: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Blends well with: Frankincense, Cedar, Bergamot, and Basil.
Validity: 2 years after opening.
- Meant for external use only;
- Do not bring in contact with your eyes, mucous membranes. Do not ingest;
- Never use the essential oil directly on your skin; always use a carrier oil, vegetable oil or butter when applying it, incorporating it fully;
- Always perform a small patch test in the elbow crease before applying the oil on your skin;
- If after application on the skin you feel any discomfort, itching or a rash appears, a carrier/vegetable oil should be immediately applied in abundance and the help of a medical professional should be sought;
- In the case of pregnancy or lactation period, check with your doctor before using any essential oils;
- Store tightly closed in its dark bottle, out of the reach of children and protected from direct sunlight, heat or any extreme conditions.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More essential oils can be found in Health & Beauty/Essential & Carrier oils.