- Sodium plays a vital role in assisting cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste;
- Calcium prevents water retention, increases circulation and strengthens bones and nails;
- Potassium energizes the body, helps to balance the skin’s natural moisture levels and is a crucial mineral to replenish following intense exercise;
- Bromides act to ease muscle stiffness and relax muscles;
- Chlorine is necessary for maintaining the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body;
- Iodine is vital for both energy and cell metabolism.
Pink Lemonade Bath Salt 263g
Benefits of EPSOM Salt:
Precautions & Usage
Add the desired quantity of bath crystals into your bath with hot water and stand in the tub for 15-20 minutes to allow the active substances of the product to be absorbed into the body.
- Relaxing bath: Pour a large handful into a running bath for a relaxing soak.
- Therapy bath: Pour two large handfuls into the bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- Kids bath: Add one small handful into the bath.
- Pedicure soak: Sprinkle a small amount into a foot bath to cleanse and soften your feet.
- Wash and rinse after the bath.
- Do not use on the face.
- If the product touches the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Must be kept in a cool place, away from light, in a well-closed container.
My look : Grapefruit & Bergamot
Item compositionPink Lemonade Bath Salt 263g
Sourced from the peel of the Citrus paradisi fruit, Grapefruit essential oil is known to relax, stimulate circulation, increase energy and enhance your mood.
Derived from Citrus Bergamia, Bergamot essential oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to elevate mood and alleviate stress and it is said to have properties similar to grapefruit essential oil, meaning it is highly relaxing and calming.
|Made In Country|
Shipping only in Europe
Shipping in Switzerland: 7,70 CHF, free above orders of 70 CHF.
Shipping in the European Union: 20 CHF, free above 100 CHF.
In order to request a refund, you need to create an account with SIS. Under your profile, go to Orders and click on Refund next to the item you would like to return or contact SIS customer service at [email protected].
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
As soon as you discover a faulty, a missing or a damaged item, please contact us by raising a support ticket under your profile or start a conversation in ChatBox, if supported by us, with the following information:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the issue
The SIS team is following every process to ensure customer satisfaction.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and only upon our answer, send your item to: Chemin des Sources 2, 1134, Chigny, Switzerland.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over 50 CHF, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.