Benefits of EPSOM Salt:
- Sodium plays a vital role in assisting cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste;
- Calcium prevents water retention, increases circulation and strengthens bones and nails;
- Potassium energizes the body, helps to balance the skin’s natural moisture levels and is a crucial mineral to replenish following intense exercise;
- Bromides act to ease muscle stiffness and relax muscles;
- Chlorine is necessary for maintaining the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body;
- Iodine is vital for both energy and cell metabolism.
Precautions & Usage
Add the desired quantity of bath crystals into your bath with hot water and stand in the tub for 15-20 minutes to allow the active substances of the product to be absorbed into the body.
- Relaxing bath: Pour a large handful into a running bath for a relaxing soak.
- Therapy bath: Pour two large handfuls into the bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- Kids bath: Add one small handful into the bath.
- Pedicure soak: Sprinkle a small amount into a foot bath to cleanse and soften your feet.
- Wash and rinse after the bath.
- Do not use on the face.
- If the product touches the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Must be kept in a cool place, away from light, in a well-closed container.
My look : Grapefruit & Bergamot
Item compositionPink Lemonade Bath Salt 263g
Sourced from the peel of the Citrus paradisi fruit, Grapefruit essential oil is known to relax, stimulate circulation, increase energy and enhance your mood.
Derived from Citrus Bergamia, Bergamot essential oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to elevate mood and alleviate stress and it is said to have properties similar to grapefruit essential oil, meaning it is highly relaxing and calming.