Elegant Flat Shoes for Feminine Look & Everyday Comfort
A re-creation of Cape Town Ballerina Flats shoes for a woman who wants to highlight her feminine side and feels the comfort as she moves and juggles between priorities.
- 1 cm heels made from ethically harvested teak wood & treated with Tung Oil
- Signature 1 People recycled brass logo
- Slip-on style
- Round toe
- Embroidered 1 People logo on the insole in matching colour
- Eco-friendly insole materials
- Crafted from innovative and sustainable textile – Piñatex®
- Available in 2 colours – Charcoal and Canela
After use, wipe the shoes gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow Piñatex® to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heating sources, such as heating vents that potentially can damage the material. To maintain the quality of the material, use a natural balm to moisturise and avoid cracks. Apply evenly on the material and rub with a soft cloth. After the waxing, allow air drying for 24 hours.
More Ballerina Flats Shoes can be found in Women/Shoes/Ballerinas.
- Piñatex® (Upper)
- Eco Suede (Lining)
- Ultrasuede® (Insole)
- Sustainable foam (Insole)
- TPR (Outsole)
- Teak wood (Heels)
- Recycled brass (Logo plate)