SiS Enters A New Era: Swiss-Based Sustainable Marketplace Launches Its New Website
After a year of backbreaking efforts by a team of relentless hard workers, the Swiss Impact Store is finally gearing up to launch its brand-new website. An aspiring leader in the sustainability industry, SiS is a Switzerland-based marketplace aiming to connect conscious buyers with sustainable sellers.
The rebranded website brings the brand several steps closer to achieving its aim. With a fresh design, mobile-friendly interface, and a significantly improved user experience, the new website depicts the story of the brand’s progressive evolution through the years.
A New Look For SiS
The Swiss Impact Store has always been more than just a sustainable marketplace. Instead, it has strived to provide a sense of community among like-minded people. It is a platform where responsible individuals can come together and share ideas for leading a fulfilling and sustainable lifestyle.
But the goal is not achievable overnight. It took months of perseverance and growth to finally succeed.
A website is the face of a brand. And when a brand is continuously improving, it only makes sense if the website does so too. So, presenting the reimagined and redesigned face of SiS – its brand new website, swissimpactstore.com.
“We are thrilled to finally unveil our new website to the public by the end of January 2023. We have worked hard to make it more intuitive and easier to navigate while still maintaining all of the valuable content and resources our users have come to expect from us.”
(Damla Aksu – Founder, Swiss Impact Store)
The revamped, state-of-the-art website represents its brand with its à la mode design and latest technology. The key updates include the following:
- An all-round seamless shopping experience
- Sleek and modern design
- Improved user interface
- Lightning-fast transactions
- Mobile phone compatibility
- Better manageability for sellers (products, stock, and orders)
How it all started?
Damla Aksu founded the Swiss Impact Store in 2021 as a small digital storefront in Lausanne with just a handful of eco-friendly products. Her aim was to promote sustainable living and make it accessible for all.
Despite the difficulties of starting a business, Damla was motivated by the belief that the retail industry’s environmental impact could be reduced through education and action.
At the beginning, it was only she who worked tirelessly to source and curate the best selection of sustainable products. But as the platform gained recognition, the demand for eco-friendly goods grew. It became clear that Damla needed help if she wanted to keep giving her customers exemplary service.
So, she brought in two new members to the team who shared the same beliefs as her. Today, just a couple of years later, the dedicated team of three is proud to offer a collection of 500+ sustainable products that help their customers live responsibly.
SiS is constantly seeking out new and innovative ways to make sustainable living accessible and affordable to all. The brand has come a long way since it first started, and its team is grateful for the support of its loyal customers.
Check out their journey and some BTS action on their instagram page @swissimpactstore.
SiS Is More Than Just A Marketplace: It’s A Way Of Life
Since its conception, SiS has had one goal: to make sustainability accessible to all. The focus is not on selling products but on transforming lives.
The Swiss Impact Store believes that every purchase has the power to make an impact on the world. That’s why the store offers an online shop that curates environmentally friendly, ethically produced products and supports social causes.
When customers shop at SiS, they can feel good knowing that they’re making a small but significant contribution to a better future for us all.
A Vision For A Cleaner, Greener Future
- Sustainability: Create a platform that connects consumers with environmentally and socially responsible products and services while promoting sustainable living and supporting small businesses.
- Environment-Friendliness: Drive positive environmental and social change through the power of consumer choice by prioritizing the well-being of the planet and its inhabitants in all decisions and embracing circular economy principles.
- Conservation: Minimise waste and maximise resource efficiency, while offsetting carbon emissions and prioritizing using renewable energy sources.
- Ethics: Be honest and dependable, and keep our promises to customers. Treat others with respect, compassion, and understanding.
- Responsibility: Work closely with partners to create a better future for all by standing by our values and commitments, taking responsibility for our actions, and continuously seeking out new and better ways to do things.
The Swiss Impact Store is committed to promoting eco-friendly products that align with its values of sustainability and social responsibility. All the products in the store are biodegradable and made with natural or organic fibers, ensuring that they have a minimal environmental impact.
The marketplace also prioritizes cruelty-free, toxin-free, and natural dye products and those made with recycled or upcycled fibers. SiS is committed to being plastic-free and using eco-packaging and is always on the lookout for innovative fibers that can help reduce its environmental footprint.
It also offers a range of vegan and handmade products and prioritizes closed-loop production methods to minimize waste and maximize resource efficiency. Finally, SiS is committed to achieving net zero emissions in all its operations to reduce its environmental impact and create a better future for all.
Criteria For Selecting Brands:
SiS stands for transparency and honesty. To ensure that its partners align with its sustainability values, experts at SIS conduct an extensive assessment and analysis of their sustainable practices.
The company uses its sustainability scale to assess all products according to the following categories:
- Raw materials: SiS selects brands using ethically sourced, environment-friendly, recycled, upcycled, and biodegradable natural materials.
- Manufacturing methods: Tons of resources and energy are wasted during conventional manufacturing processes. SiS encourages its partners to minimise waste and watch their resource consumption.
- Supply chain: Each step of production needs to be ethical and sustainable. SiS only accepts brands with a transparent and clean supply chain.
- Working conditions: Child labour and cruel behaviour with factory workers are harsh truths of the world. SiS stands up against these crimes by partnering with businesses that ensure fair working conditions.
- Ongoing dedication: The planet cannot be cleaned overnight. SiS vows to take small, consistent steps in the right direction for a healthier environment for future generations.
Would like to become a SIS partner?
Contact us to find out more.