Delicate and versatile, the R.A Kartini Silk Le Grand Scarf is your go-to accessory.
Fold it around your neck, or cover your hair as a statement headpiece to feel empowered in anything you do, everywhere you go. Inspired by Indonesian national hero R.A Kartini, who is renowned for pioneering in the area of education for girls and being a women’s rights trailblazer for Indonesians.
- Illustration inspired by the Emancipationist R.A Kartini
- Digitally printed
- Hand-rolled edges
- Measuring 95 cm x 95 cm
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- For a feminine and elegant touch, this scarf has a corner recycled brass 1 People logo
Hand wash in cold water with similar colours. Use mild soap. Do not bleach. Line dry in the shade. Warm Iron (IF NEEDED). Dry clean recommended.
More Scarfs can be found in Women/Accessories/Scarfs.
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- OEKO-TEX® certified printing