Kauri Shirt with a Straight Cut and Classic Pockets
White Kauri TENCEL® Shirt is made from a natural material that is both breathable and comfortable for the skin. Neatly made in France by women with a unique know-how, who share our commitment to sustainability and attention to detail.
By selecting eco-friendly materials from sustainably managed forests, that use few natural resources and that don’t use any toxic products for its transformation, we support a totally sustainable approach.
- Color : white.
- Composition : 100% TENCEL®.
- Production : 100% made in France.
- Certification : OEKO-TEX® Standard 100.
- Machine wash on gentle cycle at 30°C with low spin speed program (=drum 400 to 600)
- Do not put in the dryer
- Steam iron at medium temperature
- Shirt with a straight cut and classic pockets
- 100% French boxwood buttons
- The model is 179 cm and wears a size S
For Avani, fashion is above all a question of elegance: feminine, timeless clothes which we want you to be able to wear for a long time, all the time. Designed by craftswomen with irreproachable know-how, their creations are wardrobe essentials with refined details. Since Avani aspires to consume less but better, they always give preference to quality rather than quantity to propose stylish clothes that are both beautiful and responsible.
More Shirts can be found in Women/Pret-A-Porter/Tops and Blouses.