Soft and Contain Tea-Tree Essential Oil 10ml
Effective in treating skin-related problems
Melaleuca Alternifolia, commonly referred to as Tea Tree, is an evergreen shrub that is a member of the Myrtle family. It is indigenous to Australia and grows along the streams and swamps. The height of this plant is about 20 feet and has white papery bark. The leaves are narrow, soft and contain oil. The flowers of this plant are creamy-white in the shape of spikes. Obtained by steam distillation of the leaves of the tea tree plant, this oil is immensely effective in treating many skin-related problems.
How to use:
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Place a few drops of coconut oil and a few drops of tea tree oil in your palm, mix with your finger and apply directly on pimples before sleep;
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
INCI: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Blends well with: Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Pine, Rose Absolute, and Rosemary.
Validity: 2 years after opening.
- Meant for external use only;
- Do not bring in contact with your eyes, mucous membranes. Do not ingest;
- Never use the essential oil directly on your skin; always use a carrier oil, vegetable oil or butter when applying it, incorporating it fully;
- Always perform a small patch test in the elbow crease before applying the oil on your skin;
- If after application on the skin you feel any discomfort, itching or a rash appears, a carrier/vegetable oil should be immediately applied in abundance and the help of a medical professional should be sought;
- In the case of pregnancy or lactation period, check with your doctor before using any essential oils;
- Store tightly closed in its dark bottle, out of the reach of children and protected from direct sunlight, heat or any extreme conditions.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More essential oils can be found in Health & Beauty/Essential & Carrier oils.