Delicate and versatile, the Rachel Carson Silk Le Grand Scarf is your go-to accessory.
Fold it around your neck, or cover your hair as a statement headpiece to feel empowered in anything you do, everywhere you go. Inspired by one of the greatest nature writers of all time, Rachel Carson, who was years before her time, highlighting the ecological effects human-made chemicals had on Earth.
- Illustration inspired by the mother of environmental movements, Rachel Carson
- Digitally printed
- Hand-rolled edges
- Measuring 95 cm x 95 cm
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- This scarf comes with an elegant detachable recycled brass corner pendant
Hand wash in cold water with similar colours. Use mild soap. Do not bleach. Line dry in the shade. Warm Iron (IF NEEDED). Dry clean recommended.
More Scarfs can be found in Women/Accessories/Scarfs.
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- OEKO-TEX® certified printing