Manila Silk Wide-Leg Shorts
1 People’s Manila high waisted, tailored, wide-leg shorts pay attention to details with ironed crease marks structuring both the front and back of the garment, an invisible side zipper, front in hip pockets and elegant belt loops.
- High waisted knee-length shorts with rolled hem finish
- Inverted pleats ironed along the front and back for a crease mark look
- Invisible zipper on the side
- Front in hip pockets
- Belt loops
- 1 People brass logo on belt carrier
- Made in Solo, Indonesia
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- The shorts length is 52 cm in size M (as reference for remaining sizes)
- Leticia wears size S (Height 170 cm, Bust 76 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 91 cm)
- Body Measurements (Size in cm)
Highly recommend drying clean these shorts. You can also hand wash in cold water with mild soap and with similar colours. Do not bleach and to avoid wrinkles, line dry in the shade. We kindly ask that you only warm iron if needed.
More Shorts can be found in Women/Clothing/Pants & Shorts.
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell (pocket lining) - TENCEL™ branded Lyocell and Modal fibres which are produced by environmentally responsible processes from the sustainably sourced natural raw material wood