Delicate and versatile, the Rachel Carson Silk Le Petit Scarf is a must-have accessory.
Wear it around your neck for comfort or attach it around the handle to accentuate your favourite handbag. Inspired by one of the greatest nature writers of all time, Rachel Carson, who was years before her time, highlighting the ecological effects human-made chemicals had on Earth.
- Illustration inspired by the mother of environmental movements, Rachel Carson
- Digitally printed
- Hand-rolled edges
- Measuring 75 cm x 50 cm
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- For a feminine and elegant touch, this scarf comes with a detachable recycled brass corner pendant
Hand wash in cold water with similar colours. Use mild soap. Do not bleach. Line dry in the shade. Warm Iron (IF NEEDED). Dry clean recommended.
More Scarfs can be found in Women/Accessories/Scarfs.
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- OEKO-TEX® certified printing