Stating elegance, power and independence, this Maya Angelou Silk Le Grand Scarf is your go-to accessory.
Fold it around your neck, or cover your hair as a statement headpiece to feel empowered in anything you do, everywhere you go. Inspired by Maya Angelou – an accomplished writer, poet and civil rights activist whose work has changed our perspective of femininity and women’s struggles.
- Illustration inspired by the devoted poet, Maya Angelou
- Digitally printed
- Hand-rolled edges
- Measuring 95 cm x 95 cm
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- This scarf comes with an elegant detachable recycled brass corner pendant
Hand wash in cold water with similar colours. Use mild soap. Do not bleach. Line dry in the shade. Warm Iron (IF NEEDED). Dry clean recommended.
More Scarfs can be found in Women/Accessories/Scarfs.
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- OEKO-TEX® certified printing