Ankle Strap Heels for a Sophisticated Look in Every Occasion
1 People’s Chicago Ankle Strap Heels made for a woman who wants to invigorate the sophisticated look on many occasions, be it at a wedding, at work or during outdoor brunch.
- 3 cm block heels made from ethically harvested teak wood & treated with Tung Oil
- Signature 1 People recycled brass logo
- Open toe
- Ankle straps, adjustable
- Embroidered 1 People logo on the insole in matching colour
- Eco-friendly insole materials
- Crafted from innovative and sustainable textile – Piñatex®
- Available in 2 colours – Charcoal and Canela
After use, wipe the shoes gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust. Then dampen the cloth with warm water and wipe again. Allow Piñatex® to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight and direct heating sources, such as heating vents that potentially can damage the material. To maintain the quality of the material, use a natural balm to moisturise and avoid cracks. Apply evenly on the material and rub with a soft cloth. After the waxing, allow air drying for 24 hours.
More Strap Heels Shoes can be found in Women/Shoes/Heels.
- Piñatex® (Upper)
- Eco Suede (Lining)
- Ultrasuede® (Insole)
- Sustainable foam (Insole)
- TPR (Outsole)
- Teak wood (Heels)
- Recycled brass (Logo plate)