Delicate and versatile, this Amelia Earhart Silk Le Petit Scarf is a must-have accessory.
Wear it around your neck for comfort or attach it around the handle to accentuate your favourite handbag. Inspired by Amelia Earhart, an inspirational figure in the formation of the first female pilot’s organisation, ‘The Ninety-Nines’.
- Illustration inspired by the fearless Amelia Earhart
- Digitally printed
- Hand-rolled edges
- Measuring 75 cm x 50 cm
- bluesign® certified silk & dyeing
- This scarf comes with an elegant detachable recycled brass corner pendant
Hand wash in cold water with similar colours. Use mild soap. Do not bleach. Line dry in the shade. Warm Iron (IF NEEDED). Dry clean recommended.
More Scarfs can be found in Women/Accessories/Scarfs.
- 100% regenerated silk - bluesign® certified luxurious mulberry silk fabric that brings positive environmental impact. Produced from regenerative farming methods, that achieve comprehensive and sustainable conservation of the atmosphere, water and soil
- OEKO-TEX® certified printing