Natural Fizzy Bath Set Rock your Body
Our Fizzy Bath Set Rock your Body makes for a perfect birthday gift or anytime you want to give a wonderful present to that special one who can’t get enough of skin care.
This Rock your Body bath set consists of 4 Mido Made products. A bubble bath, a foot spa, a body lotion bar and a salt peeling:
- Fizzy Bath Rock your Body (360 g): a new type of bath experience – a combination of fine sea salt, natural cleansing oils and enriching minerals that create a combination of uplifting fragrances that help you relax, relieve stress and promote good health. It’s fizzy magic to make your skin feel soft and smooth from the inside out. Our Fizzy Bath Rock Body Powder is the perfect solution for the busy mom that needs to escape for just a few minutes, or anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing moment in the tub.
How to Apply the Fizzy Bath Rock Body Powder:
Please read the instructions prior to use. For a full bath it takes about 25-30 grams. You can bathe 15 times with a tablespoon of powder.
- FOOT SPA (200 ml): The Foot Spa helps to prevent the formation of calluses and removes exfoliated skin. It has antibacterial properties that helps to nourish the feet, making foot care fun and uncomplicated, while its moisturizing properties of Shea Butter , Orange Zest and Sea Salt from the Red Sea offer a relaxing feeling throughout the day. The Shea Butter comes from an aid project for women in Ghana.
How to Apply the Foot Spa :
Place your foot into warm water and then stir in two spoons of bath salt. Sit back and relax for about 20 minutes as the water softens the affected areas of the foot. Massage your feet with a few gentle circular movements using a bit of foot bath salt mixture. Then wash with water, gently dry the feet and put on socks. The results will be sure to surprise you! Frequency: once a week. Approx. 15 applications.
- Dead Sea Mineral Salts Peeling (200 ml): have been used by many people for centuries. This 100% pure Dead sea mineral salt with fantastic oils will have your skin looking better than ever. The Dead Sea is the lowest point on earth (approx. 417m below sea level) , having a salt concentration of 30% and containing more potassium than any other salt lake. Not only the salt content is special, but also the concentration of minerals and trace elements. In fact, people ever since the Middle Ages have known about this extraordinary lake and visited it often for skin benefits (being perfect for sensitive skin). The Dead Sea salt is said to improve the moisture retention of your skin and has been dermatologically proven that the dead sea salt relieves itching, soothes the skin, and has a relaxing effect.
How to Apply the Dead Sea Salt:
SHOWER: Take 5-6 wooden spoons (included) in your hand and massage your body gently for 2-3 minutes. Follow by rinsing off the product and patting the skin dry so the oil can penetrate your derma well.
BATH: Add about 10-12 of the wooden spoons in a full bath.
Warning! DO NOT use on the face. NOT suitable for children.
- 7-Herb Massage Bar: consists of different medicinal herbs and spices, such as cinnamon, cardamom, black cumin, rosemary, star anise, bay leaf, cloves and chilli. With the right amount of nutrients, these massage bars are great for your tired body, supplying that extra-spice to your daily mixture of natural ingredients. This oil-extracting technique (effleurage) is the ancient art of extracting the perfume from flowers, known as “absolute oil”.
How to Apply the 7-Herb Massage Bar:
Once applied, keep your body warm so that the active ingredients can optimally develop. This is not a medicine but a natural healing product made from the strength of nature. In case of allergies or hypersensitivity, test first on small parts of your body.
Mido Made is a Swiss brand based in Zurich, specializing in creating unique, handmade skincare products. Mido Made’s goal is to be 100% sustainable and gentle to the planet, so you won’t find any plastic packaging when shopping with this forward-thinking, sustainable brand.
All products are handmade, without palm and kernel oil. Without chemical additives, parabens, fats of animal origin, silicones, plastic. Come with no plastic packaging. Not tested on animals. Made in Zurich, with love.
More body care sets can be found in Bath Set.
General shipping information
Switzerland 2 - 5 business days
In order to request a refund, you need to create an account with SIS. Under your profile, go to Orders and click on Refund next to the item you would like to return or contact SIS customer service at [email protected].
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason.
If you revoke an order, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this order. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
To [here the name, address and, if applicable, the fax number and e-mail address of the entrepreneur by the entrepreneur is to be inserted]:
I/we (1) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (1) for the purchase of the following goods (1)/the provision of the following service (1), Ordered on (1)/received on (1), name of consumer(s), address of consumer(s), signature of consumer(s) (only in the case of communication on paper), date
(1) Delete where not applicable.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
As soon as you discover a faulty, a missing or a damaged item, please contact us by raising a support ticket under your profile or start a conversation in ChatBox, if supported by us, with the following information:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name and number
- A description of the issue
The SIS team is following every process to ensure customer satisfaction.