Sweet Orange Essential Oil 10ml
Reduces acne, pain or inflammation, natural household cleaner
Cold-pressed from the peels of the Citrus Sinensis fruit, Sweet Orange Essential Oil is thought to have originated in Asia, though now widely cultivated throughout warm regions. Its scent is highly energizing and uplifting, having a sweet and tangy smell and its color ranges from orange to yellow, depending on the viscosity and extraction process.
Orange essential oil is known for its uplifting scent, but not only:
- Used in massage it can increase the blood flow;
- Can reduce signs of acne;
- Can reduce pain or inflammation;
- Can be used as a natural household cleaner;
- Adds a pleasant scent to a room.
How to use:
- Add a few drops into an oil diffuser or humidifier;
- Add a few drops on your pillow before sleep.
- Dilute with a carrier oil (example coconut or jojoba) and apply to the skin;
- Mix with carrier oils and use for body massage.
- Add a few drops mixed with a carrier oil and add everything to your bath;
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or shower gel.
Important: Essential oils should not overpass 1% out of the overall mixture quantity and should never be applied directly on the skin without the use of carrier oils.
INCI: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis
Blends well with: Lavender, Cinnamon Bark, Litsea Cubeba, Bergamot, Lemon, Frankincense, and Black Pepper.
Validity: 2 years after opening.
- Meant for external use only;
- Do not bring in contact with your eyes, mucous membranes. Do not ingest;
- Never use the essential oil directly on your skin; always use a carrier oil, vegetable oil or butter when applying it, incorporating it fully;
- Always perform a small patch test in the elbow crease before applying the oil on your skin;
- If after application on the skin you feel any discomfort, itching or a rash appears, a carrier/vegetable oil should be immediately applied in abundance and the help of a medical professional should be sought;
- In the case of pregnancy or lactation period, check with your doctor before using any essential oils;
- Store tightly closed in its dark bottle, out of the reach of children and protected from direct sunlight, heat or any extreme conditions.
Rokai‘s mission is to get rid of all non-natural ingredients in your body oils, cosmetic products and candles. So the life formula around Rokai is easy: Nature Fanatics with Humble Souls & Funky Hearts.
More essential oils can be found in Health & Beauty/Essential & Carrier oils.