Fully Biodegradable Soft Bamboo Toothbrush
Sustainable alternative to traditional plastic toothbrushes.
Dentists suggest changing your toothbrush every 3 months.
Guess what happens when you throw your toothbrush in the trash? Your plastic toothbrush will have very little chance of being recycled. On the other hand, there are chances that it will come to pollute nature.
- Reduce your waste: Fully biodegradable.
- Join the recycling movement: Just throw your bamboo toothbrush in your compost. It will only be necessary to remove the hairs before throwing in the compost.
- Quality brushing: The toothbrush is made of 100% bamboo and the bristles are nylon 4.
Even though the bristles are not biodegradable, you can still recycle them. Nylon is the best option available on the market. We have also tried using coconut fibres, but nylon is still the best way to keep your teeth clean and healthy.
- No Chemicals: Black nylon bristles are infused with charcoal.
- 100% Natural : Bamboo itself is naturally antibacterial, hygienic, antifungal, and odor resistant. We use ethically sourced bamboo that grows naturally, without the use of chemicals.
Packing and Shipping
All of our products are shipped in plastic-free packaging. Even our stickers on the packaging are biodegradable!
We try to reduce our carbon footprint at every step, so we use CO2 neutral delivery methods.
TerraMavi uses every part of the bamboo, coconut and wheat plant and all our products are 100% recyclable in an eco-friendly packaging, even our stickers are biodegradable!
More toothbrushes can be found in Health & Beauty/Oral Care.