Modern, durable but yet natural Coconut Cup
Perfect for a smoothie, salad, cocktail or breakfast.
The coconut shell had been burned for many years since the only coconut by-products were usually coconut oil and coconut milk. The shell was considered waste until it was supplied in the form of a bowl.
By using coconut cups you are helping to protect the environment and give the coconut a second life rather than burning needles.
- Reduce your waste: Fully biodegradable.
- Join the recycling movement: Stop using one-off plastic plates or cups that go straight to the trash with almost zero recycling. It’s time to step up to TerraMavi’s sustainable and 100% organic coconut cups.
- No Chemicals: Our cups are made from 100% real coconut. They are 100% organic without chemicals.
- HANDMADE: The TerraMavi Polished Coconut Cup is handcrafted by local artisans in Bali, Indonesia.
- Modern, durable and yet natural : Enjoy your meal/drink in a new style of cup. Our organic coconut cups are perfect for your breakfast, for your smoothies and even your soup!
- A great gift for your loved ones! Our cups are perfect for giving.
Packing and Shipping
A plastic-free product! Our cups come in plastic-free packaging. We pack each cups in a fully recyclable eco-friendly paper box.
Even our stickers on the packaging are biodegradable!
We try to reduce our carbon footprint at every step, so we use CO2 neutral means of delivery.
- Avoid very hot foods and dishwashers.
- The cup is perfect for a smoothie, salad, cocktail or breakfast serving for 1 person.
TerraMavi uses every part of the bamboo, coconut and wheat plant and all our products are 100% recyclable in an eco-friendly packaging, even our stickers are biodegradable!
More kitchen utensils can be found in Home & Kitchen/ Kitchen & Dining Items.